Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's On Your Nightstand?

5 Minutes for Books is hosting a What's On Your Nightstand? Meme every fourth Tuesday of the month. You can take pictures and post them or write a description etc. of what books are on your nightstand.


I took pictures(somewhat blurry and off centered ;) I took the books off my nightstand and put them on my bed to take the picture. Then I took a picture of the books on my dresser. And then I took a picture of the books on my shelves that are TBR just for extra.



Little Baby is my reading buddy. :)










On that shelf only the ones that are stacked are in the TBR pile. The ones behind vertical I have read. The two shelves above that are in the TBR pile and yet I still keep buying books. ;)

3 comments:

Jennifer, Snapshot said...

I like your system (and your reading buddy).

And most of my pictures are blurry and/or off-centered.

Nise' said...

I'm drooling over the books on your shelves. Many are on my want to read list.

Bookfool said...

That's such a cute little fur butt. I'd love to see the other end of the cat!! She (?) has such pretty fur.

Gorgeous book pics!