Sunday, July 13, 2008
Sunday Salon July 13, 2008
I had a very productive reading day today.
* I finished Rilla of Ingelside by L. M. Montgomery first this morning.
* Then I read Try Darkness by James Scott Bell
* Then I finished Wind River by Tom Morrisey
* I am currently reading Love is a Way of Life by Dr. Gary Chapman
* This weekend has flown by especially Saturday. I wish I had one more day before going back to work. Don't we all though.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...