Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Read a thon Intro Post and Update


I am participating in the April 2018 Dewey's 24 Hour Read a thon. It has been many years since I last did one. I know I will not make it all 24 hours since I value sleep a lot more than my younger years and I am going to play with my niece for awhile. lol I intend to read at least 8 hours. 

Update: 
I have finished reading Dangerous Waters by Christy Barrett (really good)

Currently Reading:
HCCA Privacy Manual (for certification test)
You Need a Budget by Jesse Mecham
To Die but Once by Jacqueline Winspear
The Moon Stands Still by Sibella Giorello



No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...