Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading? September 5, 2011

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:

- Sketchy Behavior by Erynn Mangum

What I am currently reading:

- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown (on audio in the car)

- Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin

- My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham

- The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn

- The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn

- The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (on audio)

- To Be a Runner by Martin Dugard

- The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson

What I am reading next:

- Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow, you are reading so many books at once! I think the most I have ever managed is three, with an audio book as well. Happy Reading!

My Monday: http://literarylindsey.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-its-labor-day-what-are-you.html

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...