Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Books Read

This was not a good reading month for me. I only finished seven books. That may be my worst month ever since I started keeping track. My attention span is gone and there is a good chance I will be doing online classes starting next month. I miss my reading but I am not giving up my working out. Balance come to me please. My favorites are in bold. I did not really enjoy Backseat Saints. It is just not a book for me. I love Michael Pollan and read Food Rules in January. I just started The Omnivore's Dilemma. Kathryn Springer is another one of my favorite authors. I enjoyed reading an adult novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett. She wrote The Secret Garden which is one of my all time favorite books. So hopefully March will be a better reading month for me. :)

February
16. The Orchid Affair by Lauren Willig
17. The Prodigal Comes Home by Kathryn Springer
18. In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
19. Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson
20. An Amish Love by Beth Wiseman, Kelly Long, Kathleen Fuller
21. Operation Bonnet by Kimberly Stuart
22. The Making of a Marchioness by Frances Hodgson Burnett

1 comment:

Karen said...

I didn't know Frances Hodgson Burnett wrote adult literature. I loved the Secret Garden, too:)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...