Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Sunday Salon October 10, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com


* I feel like I say this every weekend but how on earth did it go by so quick?

* I have not read anything this weekend. What on earth is wrong with me?

* Lots of questions with no real answers right now.

* Today I cleaned out the refrigerator, some cabinets, the microwave, did laundry, took out the trash, swept the kitchen, and cleaned my bathroom. Instead of Spring Cleaning I feel like Fall Cleaning. lol

* I need to put the clean sheets on my bed, fold laundry, put it up, and get my things ready for the morning. Hopefully I will get to read a little tonight. I have lots of books that need to be read and reviewed soon.

* This week is going to be crazy. Our state fair is in town and I love going. Thursday I am going to a flea market and possibly Friday on vacation with my Dad and sister. Whew!

* My diet and excercise has not been going so great lately and with this week going to be the way it is I doubt I can get it back on track. I am promising myself that I will try. I do not want to regress and give up all my hard work. My biggest struggle right now is not overeating and eating too much junk food not healthy food.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...