Friday, October 8, 2010

Secret Santa 2010


Kate at the Neverending Shelf is hosting a Secret Santa book exchange. Visit her blog to sign up and view all the details.
http://www.theneverendingshelf.com/2010/10/booklovers-secret-santa-2010.html

I love things like this and am already signed up. :)


* Sign-ups end on November 15th. Your partner's information by Wednesday, November 18th.

* Please have your package sent out no later than December 5th.

* Delivery confirmation is required, where applicable. Once you’ve sent out your package, please send an email to neverendingshelf@gmail.com with tracking information.

* If you have any questions, feel free to email Kate at neverendingshelf@gmail.com

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

If you're reading in the readathon I hope you're tackling those books! If not, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...