Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Sunday Salon April 4, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* This has been a busy weekend even though I was off work Friday. I only read one book this weekend. Yikes!

* I went to church this morning for Easter Sunday and then lunch at my Mom's side of the family. It was a combination dinner with my birthday which is April 9. Then my sister and I went to my Aunt Jenny's house for my Dad's side of the family. We had a cake for my Uncle Michael and me too. I was born on his 15th birthday. At least I will hopefully never forget his birthday.

* Right now I am trying to finish the laundry. I found a lizard in the washing machine earlier when I went to put the clean clothes in the dryer. It was whole but dead. I freaked out. I took a picture with my cell phone but I have to figure out how to put it on here. There were a lot of squeals while I tried to get it out. I can definitely live without ever doing that again.

* I am attempting to read The Three Musketeer's by Alexander Dumas for the Classics challenges I am doing. It is slow going.

* This week I am participating in the Clean Away the Clutter Read a thon. It lasts all week. Begins: 7am, Monday, April 5thEnds: 11pm, Sunday, April 11th. My goal is a book a day. I don't know how I am going to do it. At least the 24 hour read a thon is that weekend. :)

* I hope everyone has a great week and finds lots of reading time.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...