Sunday, April 11, 2010

Its Monday What Are You Reading? April 12, 2010



This is a weekly Meme run by Sheila @ One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

What I read last week:
- Through Thick and Thin by Sandra Byrd
- Heading Home by Renee Riva
- Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
- Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
- A Stranger's Wish by Gayle Roper

What I need to review:
Way too many to list.

What I am reading now:
- The Three Muskteers by Alexander Dumas

What I am reading next:
- Forgot Me Not by Vicki Hinze
- Sworn to Protect by Diann Mills
- In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon

1 comment:

The1stdaughter said...

Alexander Dumas! Oh, that's going to be a fabulous read for sure!

Have a fabulous reading week and enjoy the wonderful books you have lined up.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...