Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Salon January 24, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* I had a pretty good weekend. It went by really quick.

* I read several books most of them really good.

* I read:
- Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater
- The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig
- Kelly's Chance by Wanda Brunstetter
- Becca by the Book by Laura Jensen Walker
- Almost finished with Angel's Den by Jamie Carie

- All of the books were good but my favorites were Jenna's Cowboy and the Betrayal of the Blood Lily.

- I am still doing laundry but I need to clean the bathtubs. :( Not my favorite chore. lol

- Work has been a little unstable last week. They are cutting all overtime so my hours are changing. I will be 7:45 to 4:45 with an hour for lunch. I go to work and work as hard as I can all day so hopefully I will still be able to get everything done. I am also now collecting co insurance up front so if your insurance pays 80 you pay the other 20 percent. It was a little nerve wracking at first because I felt bad asking them for money but it is not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I do not want to curse myself though. Our patient load has not been heavy lately.

- I hope everyone has a great week and finds lots of reading time. :)

1 comment:

Lady Araujo said...

I've read some book reviews from your list (you read) and they sound very good.
Hope you have a great week as well.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...