Friday, January 1, 2010

L. M. Mongomery Reading Challenge 2010

L. M. Montgomery Reading Challenge

The L. M. Montgomery Reading Challenge is hosted by Carrie at Reading To Know. Her blog is here:
http://www.readingtoknow.com/

The challenge starts today and ends January 31, 2010. There is a lovely locket as a prize. Visit her blog for the rules and sign up. I have read most of her works but I found online copies of the two novels I have not read so I am going to read them. They are Jane of Lantern Hill and A Tangled Web. I have a hard time reading online books so I don't know if I will finish both in time but I want to give it a try. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have a hard time with online books as well but these two are hard to find in print! I'm almost finished reading Jane of Lantern Hill but I have a used copy (makes it a little easier!). Good luck and I'm glad you are going to try for it!

The nice thing about A Tangled Web is that it almost forces you to read it all by itself. =)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...