Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Salon October 10, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com
* I cannot believe it is Sunday afternoon already. The weekend flew by.

* Saturday I went shopping with my grandmother most of the day. Saturday Night I went to Outback with my Dad, Sister, Grandmother, and cousin Becca. Then we made the really big mistake of taking the 6 year old to Wal Mart with us. She kept wanting to put things in the buggy. She ended up going home with goldfish and ring cookies. :)

* Today we had a birthday lunch for my Mom, Sister, and my stepfather Blaine. We had homemade enchiladas, Spanish Rice, corn salad, chips and salsa, and for dessert we had carrot cake and raspberry almond cake with vanilla bean ice cream. Delicious!

* As far as reading goes not so good. I finished one book and read another. I hope to at least start another one tonight.

* I read Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd and Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark. Reviews will be up this week. They were both good.

* I have not felt like doing lots of reading lately. Too much TV and Internet. We are going to the fair Wednesday night so no reading then. Otherwise maybe I can focus and finish some books. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...