Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour One Meme

Hour One Intro. Meme

Where are you reading from today? My house mostly my bed

3 facts about me …
I love to read and always have
My favorite color is green
My favorite food is pizza

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? too many to count

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? None specific just as much as possible

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Pick some short light books to go along with your other ones

2 comments:

Melanie said...

But what kind of pizza? Hope you enjoy reading!

Aarti said...

My favorite color is green, too :-) Best of luck reading!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...