My Favorite Books of 2008 (in no particular order):
* The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
* My Name is Russell Fink by Michael Synder
* Blue Heart Blessed by Susan Meissner
* Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren
* Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith
* Only Uni and Single Sashmi by Camy Tang
* The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall
* The Summer of Cotton Candy, Fall of Candy Corn, and Winter of Candy Cane by Debbie Viguie.
* Table for One by Georgiana Daniels
* The Miracle Girls by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
* Faking Grace by Tamera Leigh
* Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd
* After the Leaves Fall and Summer Snow by Nicole Baart
* Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard
* The Kanner Lake Series by Brandilyn Collins
2008 Least Favorite Books:
* Killing Floor by Lee Child
* The Barefoot Believers by Annie Jones
* A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken
* The Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
* The Yellow Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee (NF)
* Godly Love by Stephen Post(NF)
* Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland
* The Truth About You by Marcus Buckingham
* The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
* Chamber Music by James Joyce (poetry)
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your sequence...
***THIS IS A STICKY POST Scroll down for more recent posts and more giveaways*** I LOVE BOOKS! So for the Bloggy Giveaway I am offering a $...
For my giveaway I am offering a $15 dollar GC to any bookstore that I have access too also. For example Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. To ...