Saturday, December 31, 2016

First Book of the Year 2017


Sheila at Book Journey hosts the first book of the year reading challenge. This is the fourth year for it.

So what is First Book of the year?

The First Book is a book that maybe you have been wanting to read for a while but have not had time for, a coveted book, an old favorite re-read – whatever you want.  The point is that this is the book that will kick off the year for you.  What will it be?

I will be kicking off the new year continuing to read The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill by Julie Klassen.

I will also possibly be starting my first classic of the year. It is Excellent Women by Barbara Pym.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...