I read a total of 157 books in 2016. I read 203 in 2015. 2016 was a rough year for me in many areas and it showed in my reading. I read 9 non fiction books. I re read 36 books. Most of the re reads were older series/books I had on my shelves. Some were favorites and I wanted to see if they still were or if I could Konmari them. I did not end up reading a really long book or many classics. My favorite book for the year was the very first one I read actually. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo.
Top Books for 2016:
1. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
2. The Inn at the Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble
3. Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey
4. On Lone Star Trail by Amanda Cabot
5. Stone and Spark by Sibella Giorello
6. Stone and Snow by Sibella Giorello
7. Stone and Sand by Sibella Giorello
8. Where Two Hearts Meet by Liz Johnson
9. The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgen
10. Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...