Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Wrap Up

I read a total of 157 books in 2016. I read 203 in 2015. 2016 was a rough year for me in many areas and it showed in my reading. I read 9 non fiction books. I re read 36 books. Most of the re reads were older series/books I had on my shelves. Some were favorites and I wanted to see if they still were or if I could Konmari them. I did not end up reading a really long book or many classics. My favorite book for the year was the very first one I read actually. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo.

Top Books for 2016:

1. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
2. The Inn at the Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble
3. Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey
4. On Lone Star Trail by Amanda Cabot
5. Stone and Spark by Sibella Giorello
6. Stone and Snow by Sibella Giorello
7. Stone and Sand by Sibella Giorello
8. Where Two Hearts Meet by Liz Johnson
9. The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgen
10. Wild Montana Skies by Susan May Warren

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...