Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Books I am looking forward to reading


I have seen lists floating around of books everyone is looking forward to reading in 2015 and I wanted to make one of my own. This list only covers the first half of the year because it is hard to find later release dates. I am really excited to read all of these.

1. The Edge of Dreams by Rhys Bowen
2. Double Fudge Brownie Murder by Joanne Fluke
3. The Lure of the Moonflower by Lauren Willig
4. Taken by Dee Henderson
5. By Your Side by Candace Calvert
6. Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl
7. Sabotaged by Dani Pettrey
8. Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon
9. Always on my Mind by Susan May Warren
10. Gone Without a Trace by Patricia Bradley
11. Veronica Mars Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
12. Drawing Fire by Janice Cantore
13. The Penderwicks in Spring by Jeanne Birdsall
14. The Promise of Palm Grove by Shelley Shepard Gray
15. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin
16. The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren

2 comments:

Nancy Mehl said...

Thanks for the mention, Brittanie. I hope you enjoy Deadly Echoes. :)

Unknown said...

looking forward to some of these too!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...