Tuesday, February 26, 2013
What's On Your Nightstand? February 26, 2013
This is a monthly meme hosted by 5 Minutes for Books. You just make a list of books that you’d like to read this month, or hope to read this month, or books that you’ve recently finished and are moving off your nightstand. I have not participated in an embarrassing long time. lol The site is www.5minutesforbooks.com
What I am currently or about to be reading:
1. The Moviegoer by Walker Percy (so far okay on chapter 3)
2. Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston Price
3. The Amen Solution by Dr. Daniel Amen (about half way and it is good)
4. Moonlight Masquerade by Ruth Axtell
5. The Last Lion Winston Churchill by William Manchester (biography) (the only reason I am attempting this book is because of 64 year old PT named Sam at work. lol I told him I would give this author a try just for him. He is trying to convert me into liking biographies. )
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...