Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE 2012 2nd Update



So here’s the update mini questionnaire:

1. Have you napped yet? Or are you still going strong?
I took a short nap earlier this morning but I am not a late night person so I will be going to bed soon. lol
2. Do you have a favorite book of 2012? If so, what is it?
I have several favorites and I don't think I can pick just one this time so I am going to link to my list of books read this year. My favorites are in bold.
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2012/12/books-read-2012.html
3. Any reading goals for 2013?
I want to read at least 150 books. I want to read more nonfiction than I did this year. I want to read at least one long classic book and I started David Copperfield by Charles Dickens this year and would like to finish it.


4. Is anyone listening to any audiobooks?
Not tonight
5. What book are you most excited about in 2013?
The next book in the Maisie Dobbs series by Jacqueline Winspear

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...