I ended up reading 116 books in 2011. That is a very low number for me but good considering how rough a year I had. I did not make most of my goals I set. The only ones I semi met were to not buy as many books and cut back on how many review copies I signed up for. I also failed most of the over twenty reading challenges I signed up for. I listened to 18 audio books which is amazing for someone who used to hate them. lol I listen to them in the car and they make my commute so much better. I read 13 nonfiction books which is an okay number I would like to increase. Here is the link to all the books I read in 2011: http://www.abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2012/01/books-read-2011.html
My top ten for 2011 in no particular order:
1. A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
2. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
3. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Sklott (audio nonfiction)
4. You Know When the Men Are Gone by Siobhan Fallon (short stories)
5. The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn (nonfiction)
6. Born to Run by Christopher McDougall (audio nonfiction)
7. A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin
8. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (audio)
9. Smitten by Kristin Billerbeck, Colleen Coble, Denise Hunter, Diann Hunt
10. The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...