I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. Each day goes by so quick. It is a little depressing. :)
What I read last week:
- Winona's Pony Cart by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Attracted to Fire by Diann Mills
What I am currently reading:
- Walk Strong Look Up by Chantel Hobbs
- My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham
- The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn
What I am reading next:
- A Lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander
- The Baker's Wife by Erin Healy
- Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee
Reviews I posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...