Monday, October 10, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? October 10, 2011
I really need some audio book recommendations if anybody has one. I am listening to the radio right now because I can't find anything I like at the library. Help!
What I read last week:
- The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (audio in the car)
- Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon
What I am currently reading:
- My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham
- The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn
- Carney's House Party by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Walk Strong, Look Up by Chantel Hobbs
What I am reading next:
- A Wedding Invitation by Alice Wisler
- A Necessary Deception by Laurie Alice Eakes
Reviews I posted:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...