Sunday, October 17, 2010
The Sunday Salon October 17, 2010
* I had a very eventful week last week.
* Wednesday night I went to the state fair with my sister, Dad, Uncle Michael, and cousin Rebecca (7).
* Thursday I went to the huge flea market with my Mom, and later my Dad and sister.
* Friday morning I left to go to New Orleans with my Dad and sister. We went to the Aquarium, I Max theatre, a Riverboat trip, walked around a lot, rode on a trolley car, and ate beignets at Cafe Du Monde.
* I had a very fun week and hope next week goes okay since it will probably be quite regular. lol
* I am still in a perfectly horrid reading slump. I did manage to finish a book this weekend. I feel like screaming Yippee!
* Tonight I went to the local park and walked three miles and got on the swings for a while. For a little bit I felt like the girl I was ten years ago. It was twilight and the weather was nice. I saw the sky through the beautiful trees. I miss parts of that girl but am grateful for the stuff I have learned. I do not like all aspects of who I am today but I have learned a few things through the years.
* I am gaining fat back in my stomach area so I need to change up my workout routine and start working harder on my eating habits. I do not exactly eat very healthy. Losing seventeen pounds is what I am most proud of myself for this year and I really want to keep it off.
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)