Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? October 18, 2010


Books read last week:
- Within My Heart by Tamara Alexander (Really good Christian fiction historical book)
- Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn (This was not the best Lady Julia Grey book)
Books I am currently reading:
- Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason
- Lies Women Believe and the Truths that set them free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
- The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
- A Long Long Time Ago and essentially True by Brigid Pasulka

Books I am reading next:
- While We're Far Apart by Lynn Austin
- Emily's Chance by Sharon Gillenwater
- Uncertain Heart by Andrea Boeshaar
- Lydia's Charm by Wanda Brunstetter
- A Season of Miracles by Rusty Whitener
Reviews I posted last week:
None

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wonderful books coming up! Enjoy them all :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...