Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Four Things You May not Know About Me

Things you may not know about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Afterschool teacher for kindergarter students
2. Assistant Director for a college community service center
3. Summer School teacher for 6 and 8th grade science
4. File Clerk/Fill in person for a doctor's office

B) Four movies I would watch over and over again
1. Fifth Element
2) Top Gun
3) The Lizzie McGuire Movie (yes I am aware that I am 24)
4) Laura Croft Tomb Raider
C) Four Places I have lived
1) Only here in the Deep South in three different places quite close together

D) Four TV shows I like to watch
1) Monk
2) Jon and Kate plus 8
3) House MD
4) Little People Big World

E) Four Places I have been on vacation
1) Gulf Shores
2) Destin
3) Nashville
4) Chattanooga

F) Four Websites I visit every day (Yikes only 4!)
1) Deena - A Peak at my Bookshelf - http://deenasbooks.blogspot.com/
2) Angela Hunt(one of my favorite authors) - A Life in Pages - http://alifeinpages.blogspot.com/
3) Camy Tang- http://www.camys-loft.blogspot.com/
4) Girls Write Out- www.girlswriteout.blogspot.com

G) Four of my favorite foods
1) Pizza
2) Mini Snickers
3) Miss Geno's Chicken
4) My grandfather's homemade enchildias

H) Four of places I would rather be right now
1) Heaven
2) Florida
3) Italy
4) Great Britain

Anyone want to join in? Leave your answers in the comments or a link to your blog :)

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

I totally LOVE the Lizzy McGuire Movie! And I'm 35 so you're not alone!

What's Miss Geno's Chicken? That sounds neat!
Camy

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...