Sunday, January 6, 2008

"A Soldier's Promise" by Cheryl Wyatt

I am so excited to present to everyone debut novelist Cheryl Wyatt and her book "A Solider's Promise."

AUTHOR BIO
Cheryl Wyatt's closest friends would never dream the mayhem she plots during announcements at church. An RN-turned-SAHM, joyful chaos rules her home and she delights in the stealth moments God gives her to write. She stays active in her church and in her laundry room. She's convinced that having been born on a Naval base on Valentine's Day destined her to write military romance.
Prior to publication, Cheryl took courses through Christian Writers Guild. An active member of RWA, FHL and ACFW, she won numerous awards with multiple manuscripts. Visit her on the Web at
www.CherylWyatt.com. Sign up for her newsletter for news and chances to enter contests with great prizes. Hang with her on the web at www.Scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com. You can also find her skittering around Steeple Hill's message boards as "Squirl" at www.SteepleHill.com.


BACK COVER BLURB
"My name's Bradley. I'm eight and have cancer. I want to meet a Special Forces soldier more than anything. Well, almost anything. Having a family would be nice."
U.S. Air Force pararescue jumper Joel Montgomery promised to make a sick child's wish come true. Well, not the family part—not with Joel's past. And so despite vowing never to set foot back in Refuge, Illinois, Joel parachuted onto the boy's school lawn to a huge smile. But another smile unexpectedly stole Joel's heart: that of Bradley's beautiful teacher, Amber Stanton, who was trying to adopt the boy. And trying to show Joel it was time for new vows.


RT REVIEW QUOTE
TOP PICK!
"Cheryl Wyatt infuses A Soldier's Promise (4.5) with kindness, compassion and love. Plus, each character in this strong story is multilayered. When young Bradley, a boy dying of cancer, writes to the Air Force Pararescue team, he gets to meet jumper Joel Montgomery, who connects with Bradley and feels an instant and shared attraction to the boy's teacher, Amber Stanton. This absolutely fantastic debut novel proves that while challenges and boundaries are not always easily resolved, they're definitely worth the work." ---Robin Taylor-Romantic Times Reviewer

LINK TO PURCHASE
Coming tomorrow an exclusive interview, giveaway, and my review!

5 comments:

Pamela J said...

Let me tell you, this is a great book. You will want to be sure and put it on your "Must Buy" list in case you don't win a book in a drawing. I love the way a story comes together and this one amazes me how the scenes flow. How fun, including modern day conveniences like the use of emails in the book. Don't enter me in the drawing, I have mine, but be sure to read it for yourself.
Pam
cepjwms at yahoo dot com

lilac grandma said...

Cheryl, I really want to read your book. You have encouraged me greatly with your story prompts. Blessings! Melody msproule1225@gmaildotcom

Pammer said...

Woohooo! Awesome book. If you don't win it, please go buy it. YOu don't want to miss this heartwarming story. (I'm rereading it and I cried last night. . .and stayed up way too late, lol.)

Don't sign me up for the drawing. I already have a copy. I can tell it will be one I reread.

jean said...

If you like inspirational romance, then you'll love A SOLDIERS PROMISE. I couldn't put it down.

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Thanks so much guys!!!

Brittianie...it's been an honor being here. Thank you so much.

Hugs!

Cheryl

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...