Saturday, October 17, 2015

24 Hour Read a thon October 2015

I am a little late getting my start up post done but it has been  busy morning. I have not read a lot yet and I am getting ready to go to a family dinner then hair appointment. I have a whole stack of books on my nightstand waiting for me when I get home. My favorite place to read is in my bed with my cats. They love to read. ;) My goal is just to read! I have a hard time focusing lately and there is always something else that needs to be done. I love having an official excuse to sit and read for awhile. lol I need my sleep so I will probably go to bed around 10:30. I will post a finish post tomorrow morning. If you would like more information go to this site:
http://www.24hourreadathon.com/

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...