Monday, August 22, 2011

Its Monday What Are You Reading? August 22, 2011

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:

- Fireman Dad by Betsy St. Amant

What I am currently reading:

- Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin

- The Witness by Dee Henderson (on audio in the car)

- The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (on audio)

- To Be a Runner by Martin Dugard

- The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson

What I am reading next:

- Thunder in the Morning Calm by Don Brown

- The Survivor by Shelley Shepard Gray

What I reviewed last week:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2011/08/consequence-by-hazel-statham-review.html

3 comments:

Beckie B. said...

I really enjoyed Blue Skies Tomorrow. My review will be posted tomorrow.

Veens said...

I hope you enjoy all your reads and have a wonderful week ahead.

Martha Eskuchen said...

Looks like a good mix in your reading. I like Dee Henderson - easy read and listen with nice faith points. I enjoy reading Hazel Statham's Regencies too.
Hope you've had a really nice week!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...