Monday, June 6, 2011

Audiobook Love Day One

Monday: 2010-2011, Your Audiobook Year
Are you new to audiobooks in the last year? Have you been listening to them forever but discovered something new this year? Favorite titles? New times/places to listen? This is your chance to introduce yourself and your general listening experience.

Brittanie:
I am new to audio books in the past year. I don't remember how I got started on them. I listened to The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society and loved it. I listened to it in the car on the way to work etc. I checked out many at the library after that but could not find a narrator I could stand until The Help by Katherine Stockett. I only got to the first two Cd's before I had to return it to the library. I intend on finishing it hopefully this year. Right now I am listening to Great Expectations by Charles Dickens and I love it. I have read the book before so I know the plot line but the narrator is awesome. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...