Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Sunday Salon April 3, 2011

The Sunday Salon.com

* Happy Sunday Everyone! It is a beautiful Spring day here in the Deep South. I have my Kitchen window open and our cats are loving it.

* I am in serious cleaning/organizing mode. My online classes start tomorrow and I want everything perfect. I have not done school stuff in over three years but I do remember being a little of a procrastinator so I want to start the week off with everything done. lol  Also it reduces my stress level. I am really nervous about this school stuff and how it might change my life now and in the future. I know I should not worry but focus on moving toward my goals but it is hard. :)

* I have had a busy weekend so far and a long to do list for today including cleaning, reading, cooking, and blogging. I wanted to go to the gym and try out Yoga but I do not think I will have time. I still need to bake muffins, cook my turkey tenderloin, figure out what I am going to do with my boneless skinless chicken breasts for the week, cook my fresh greens beans, bake my sweet potatoes, and make my spinach salad. Does anyone have any good healthy recipes for chicken?

* I have not read anything this weekend. I am going to try and read a short book today if I can focus. I have several reviews I am behind on that I need to write up today too. My 28th birthday is next Saturday so I will not be doing the 24 hour read a thon this Spring. I have too many other things going on. :(

* My lifestyle changes are still struggling a little. All I want to do on the weekends is eat and not exercise for some reason. I need to get motivated again, I can see the fat coming back in my stomach area and that makes me not happy. I have all new small pretty Spring clothes to wear. I got my hair cut yesterday which did make me feel a little better. Any advice is welcome.

* Okay I am going to get back to work now. lol I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm catching up on my favorite blogs and it's nice to read about what you're up to:) Happy Birthday week! I have an April birthday, too:) on the 24th. How exciting that you're taking classes again!

I was in a bit of a slump with my healthy eating, so I'm getting a jump on things again and have started a food journal. Just a list of what I'm eating each day to gain awareness of where I might need to make some changes. It has really helped.

A good haircut always feels good, doesn't it. It's fresh start.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...