This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
What I read last week:
- A Very Private Grave by Donna Fletcher Crow
- Listen by Rene Gutteridge
- Love, Charleston by Beth Webb Hart
- A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
- Judgment Day by Wanda Dyson
What I am currently reading:
- Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
- The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
- A Long Long Time Ago and essentially True by Brigid Pasulka
- The Mayan Apocalypse by Alton Gansky and Mark Hitchcock
- Goodness Gracious Green by Judy Christie
What I am reading next:
- The House on Malcolm Street by Leisha Kelly
- Within My Heart by Tamera Alexander
- Love Finds You Under the Mistletoe by Irene Brand and Anita Higman
- The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens
Reviews I posted last week:
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your sequence...
***THIS IS A STICKY POST Scroll down for more recent posts and more giveaways*** I LOVE BOOKS! So for the Bloggy Giveaway I am offering a $...
For my giveaway I am offering a $15 dollar GC to any bookstore that I have access too also. For example Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. To ...