Friday, December 21, 2007

Fall Reading Challenge Book List


***This is a sticky post. Please scroll down for recent reviews.***

Brittanie's Fall Reading List:

“Nobody” by Creston Mapes
“To Trust a Stranger” by Lynn Bullock
“Bayou Justice” by Robin Caroll
“Crimson Eve” by Brandilyn Collins
“My Life, Unscripted” by Tricia Goyer
“Shattered Justice” by Karen Ball
“ The Betrayal” by Lisa T. Bergren
“The Begotten” by Lisa T. Bergren
“Defiance” by Don Brown
“Becoming Real” by Steven James
“Divided Loyalties” by L.K. Malone
“The Cross Examination of Oliver Finney” by Randy Singer
“Bittersweet” by Cathy Marie Hake
“Saving Sailor” by Renee Riva
“Without a Trace” by Colleen Coble
“Beyond a Doubt” by Colleen Coble
“Into the Deep” by Colleen Coble
“Nadia” by Susan Downs and Susan May Warren
“Marina” by Susan Downs and Susan May Warren
“Oksana” by Susan Downs and Susan May Warren
“Ekaterina” by Susan Downs and Susan May Warren
“Illuminated” by Matt Bronleewe
“The Return” by Austin Boyd
“Try Dying” by James Scott Bell
“Auralia’s Colors” by Jeffrey Overstreet”
“Bluegrass Peril” by Virginia Smith
“What Lies Within” by Karen Ball
“Bluebonnet Belle” by Lori Copeland
“Dearest Dorothy If Not Now When? By Charlene Baumbich
“Finding Marie” by Susan Page Davis
“One Little Secret” by Allison Bottke
“Let Them Eat Cake” by Sandra Byrd
“Days and Hours” by Susan Meissner
“Chill Out Josey” by Susan May Warren
“Playing for Pizza” by John Grisham
"Blessed Assurance" by Lynn Cote (finished two out of three books in it)
"The Guardian" by Dee Henderson (reread)
"The Truthseeker" by Dee Henderson (reread)
"The Protector" by Dee Henderson (reread)
"The Healer" by Dee Henderson(reread)
"The Rescuer" by Dee Henderson(reread)
"True Valor" by Dee Henderson(reread)
"Miss Match" by Erynn Magum
"The Will of Wisteria" by Denise Hildreth
"The Guy I am Not Dating" by Trish Perry
"Hollywood Nobody" by Lisa Samson
"Priced to Move" by Ginny Aiken
"Rematch" by Erynn Magum
"Too Good To Be True" by Trish Perry
"Hearts Evergreen" by Kathryn Springer and Robin Lee Hatcher
"A Valley of Betrayal" by Tricia Goyer
"A Shadow of Treason" by Tricia Goyer
"A Walk with Jane Austen" by Lori Smith
"Then Comes Marriage" by Angela Hunt and Bill Bright (reread)
"Yuletide Homecoming" by Carolyne Aarsen
"When Skylarks Fall" by John Robinson
"The Minor Protection Act" by Jodi Cowles
"The Marriage Wish" by Dee Henderson (reread)
"Grown Up Girlfriends" by Erin Smalley and Carrie Oliver
"Boo Humbug" by Renee Gutteridge
"Catch A Rising Star" by Tracey Bateman
"The Gift of Christmas Present" by Melody Carlson
"Remember Me" by Deborah Bedford
"Chocolate Beach" by Julie Carobini
"In Between" by Jenny B. Jones
"Finding Father Christmas" by Robin Jones Gunn
"The Note" by Angela Hunt (reread)
"A Journey By Chance" by Sally John (reread)
"Abandoned Identity" by Tamera Tilley
"A Soldier's Promise" by Cheryl Wyatt
"Distant Heart" by Tracey Bateman
"On The Loose" by Jenny B. Jones


This challenge is brought to us by Katrina at Callapider Days. Her blog is
http://www.callapidderdays.blogspot.com/

*Black means I am through reading it*

26 comments:

Eden said...

Awesome list!! I'll be back to read your reviews.

Anonymous said...

Oh my you are definately a reader! Happy fall reading to you.

Deborah said...

oh you got a LOT of good stuff on your list. lol i think i own most of them too

Susanne said...

Wow, a lot of great books on your list! Happy reading.

Deena Peterson said...

I wanna come read at YOUR house:-)

I hope my list will be up by the 23rd...YIKES!!

Charlene Ann Baumbich said...

What FUN to find the sixth book in my Dearest Dorothy series on your wonderful list! THANK YOU! And let me just say: things are really HOPPIN' in PARTONVILLE this go-around!

Also, let me just say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME TODAY!

Peace and grins,
Charlene Ann Baumbich
www.welcometopartonville.com

Tricia Goyer said...

Thank you so much for including me on your list!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

That's quite a list! I'm so glad you put Deadfall on there -- I didn't realize he was coming out with a new book this fall. I'll have to pick that one up. Thanks for being part of the challenge!

Nise' said...

Great list. I have the Rock Harbor series by Colleen Coble on my list as well. She is a new author to me.

Sandra said...

Great list, can't wait for the reviews :)

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty long list!
Enjoy your reads, and I look forward to all the reviews we're all going to churn out! (And good time to start sourcing titles for next year's TBR :P)

Anonymous said...

My, that's quite a list! I'm unfamiliar with most of them. I did enjoy a series by Colleen Coble but don't remember if it included her books that you have here.

Happy reading!

Deena Peterson said...

I just added 4 more books to my list...and have 4 more I need to add.

Much Ado said...

Great list, quite a few authors there I hadn't heard of. Happy reading and i look forward to your reviews

Shawna said...

I'm reading Dark Star by Creston Mapes right now and am really liking it.

Ashley E said...

Most of these I have read, or will read as soon as I can get my hands on them. Have fun!

Robin M said...

great list! I have also chosen illuminated as one of my choices. We will have to compare notes when done.

Happy reading

Robin

Alexis Jacobs said...

Wow! Quite a list. Happy reading!

Susanne said...

Wow! What a list. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me on the list!

Susanne said...

Oh my goodness. What a list! Dee Henderson is one of my fave authors too, and I've re-read the O'Malley series a couple times.

I've got "Cross examination of Oliver Finney" on my list too.

Lapa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M. C. Pearson said...

I plan to get my list up sometime soon. LOL...just never seem to have the time. Oh well. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you. Good list!

I'm adding your name to FIRST in a minute!

Karen said...

Awesome blog! You have lots of great resources here. I have you "bookmarked":)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's an impressive list. I'm looking forward to enjoying my Dee Henderson books. Thanks for your positive comments on them and for stopping by. Blessings!

Betsy St. Amant said...

Hi girl! Saw your blog post on Georgiana's website. Just wanted to say hi! (we're the same age! Well, almost, I'll be 24 in March). Looks like you've been reading up a storm! What a great list of book reviews!!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...