Thursday, August 23, 2007

Doesn't She Look Natural by Angela Hunt



From the Back Cover

How do you live when God asks you to bury a dream?

Jennifer Graham, the no-nonsense chief of staff for a Virginia senator, quits her job after her divorce—and finds herself an unemployed single mom. Forced to live with her mother until she can find work on Capitol Hill that does not involve her gregarious ex-husband, her efforts are stymied until she learns that she has inherited a funeral home in picturesque Mt. Dora. Jennifer journeys to the small Florida town with her two sons and her mother, never dreaming that within a mortuary she will uncover mysteries of love and life.

Brittanie: I loved this book. I had to get past the whole concept which was easy the moment I started reading the book. I did not want to put it down. My emotions were involved. I understand more now about funeral homes and dying. The ending has several unexpected twists. I wanted to cry towards the end because I was feeling what the characters were feeling. Angela Hunt is truly a versatile author who has a great talent. Expect the Unexpected is her motto for her books. It is def. true in a great way. The characters are well developed and the concept unique. I highly recommend this book. I look forward to reading the next book in the triology.

1 comment:

JonBoy said...

Your blog is excellent! We should link up. If your ever bored and would like to read a interesting story check out my blog "Curious Read" @
http://curiousread.blogspot.com

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...