2015 was a good reading year in numbers. I finished 201 books. I did not achieve all my individual goals though. My semi new job takes a lot more brain power than my old one so I only felt like reading my comfort books aka Christian fiction. I love my job and Christian fiction though so it turned out good!
My goals for 2016 are:
1. Read a really long book.
2. Read more classics.
3. Re read the entire Anne of Green Gables series.
4. Read more non fiction.
5. Listen to an audio book in the car.
6. Read more of a variety overall but not feel guilty for reading my favorites.
7. Do more blog posts that are not book reviews like a weekly update.
8. Participate in some online reading challenges again
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...