Friday, January 15, 2016

Reading Goals for 2016

2015 was a good reading year in numbers. I finished 201 books. I did not achieve all my individual goals though. My semi new job takes a lot more brain power than my old one so I only felt like reading my comfort books aka Christian fiction. I love my job and Christian fiction though so it turned out good!

My goals for 2016 are:

1. Read a really long book.

2. Read more classics.

3. Re read the entire Anne of Green Gables series.

4. Read more non fiction.

5. Listen to an audio book in the car.

6. Read more of a variety overall but not feel guilty for reading my favorites.

7. Do more blog posts that are not book reviews like a weekly update.

8. Participate in some online reading challenges again

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love your goals! There's nothing quite like Anne of Green Gables. I still haven't read the whole series-I've only read through Anne's House of Dreams. My goal is to read them all someday.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...