2015 was a good reading year in numbers. I finished 201 books. I did not achieve all my individual goals though. My semi new job takes a lot more brain power than my old one so I only felt like reading my comfort books aka Christian fiction. I love my job and Christian fiction though so it turned out good!
My goals for 2016 are:
1. Read a really long book.
2. Read more classics.
3. Re read the entire Anne of Green Gables series.
4. Read more non fiction.
5. Listen to an audio book in the car.
6. Read more of a variety overall but not feel guilty for reading my favorites.
7. Do more blog posts that are not book reviews like a weekly update.
8. Participate in some online reading challenges again