Monday, August 31, 2015

R.I.P. X Reading Challenge hosted by The Estella Society


I have participated in this reading challenge for years. R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril  is what the title stands for. It officially runs from September 1 through October 31. It is perfect for ushering in the Fall season. I sign up for Peril the Third which is a one book commitment. There are several options to pick from. I have not picked my title yet. The only requirements are that the book fit into one of the following genres. I really enjoy mystery and suspense.

Mystery
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.



For more information and to sign up please go to this website:
http://www.estellasociety.com/?p=1484

1 comment:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I just signed up. Thanks for the heads-up!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...