I did not read as many books as I normally do in January. I have been in a reading slump this month. I work in a front office with one other lady and she retired this month leaving me by myself. I'm a little depressed about it and they have not hired a replacement which means I will be doing both jobs for awhile then training and working with the new person. Change is really hard on me like it is for a lot of people so I'm praying for an easy transition. :)
January Books Read:
1. The Calling by Suzanne Woods Fisher
2. The Headmistress of Rosemere by Sarah Ladd
3. No One to Trust by Lynette Eason
4. The Brotherhood by Jerry Jenkins
5. Take the Trophy and Run by Gail Sattler
6. Waiting for a View by Debby Mayne
7. Last Change for Justice by Kathi Macias
8. When Pigs and Parrots Fly by Gail Sattler
9. For the Love of Pete by Debby Mayne
I enjoyed reading all of these books. I cannot pick a favorite. Books 4-8 have been on my TBR for awhile.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...