Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Start Post

We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!! :D
 
This is a reading challenge to read more books from 2013 and before that are sitting on your shelf. There are several different levels. The level I am choosing is First Kiss 21 to 30 books. For more information and to sign up visit the host blog at:
 
 http://evie-bookish.blogspot.com/2013/10/2014-tbr-pile-reading-challenge-sign-ups.html
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog and I LOVE this idea! I am definitely in!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...