Saturday, September 22, 2012
Fall Into Reading 2012 My List
I love Fall and Katrina at Callapidder Days has been hosting a Fall Reading Challenge for many years now and I love particpating. I look forward to her Spring and Fall challenges every year. They help mark the changing of the season to me. :) For more information about the reading challenge please visit her blog: http://callapidderdays.com/
1. Likeness by Tara French
2. With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin
3. When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason
4. Twang by Julie Cannon
5. Life with Lily by Mary Ann Kinsinger and Suzanne Woods Fisher
6. The Trouble with Cowboys by Denise Hunter
7. Sandwhich with a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips
8. Saving Gideon by Amy Lillard
9. Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo
10. Nick of Time by Tim Downs
11. Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson (My all time favorite author!)
12. Sherlock Holmes Volume One by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...