http://www.primal-palate.com/ I highly recommend checking it out. You do not have to primal or paleo to enjoy these recipes. :)
1 large eggplant
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. butter
salt and pepper to taste
Optional one green onion sliced
Process (Brittanie style):
1. Rinse the eggplant and slice into one inch pieces. The middle thicker parts work better for this recipe.
2. Brush it with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Grill it three to four minutes per side. I used George Forman which worked okay or you can broil it in the oven.
3. Use a glass or circle cookie cutter to cut a hole in the middle. I eat the yummy middle part too. :)
4. Heat a pan with a little butter then put the eggplant in it and crack a egg in the center.
5. Saute for three to four minutes then flip.
6. Can serve with sliced green onions as garnish.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...