Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Fall Into Reading 2011 My List
This is a yearly reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. I love her reading challenges and have been doing them for years. The Fall challenge is from September 23rd through December 21st. Her website has a lot of information and background for it. http://callapidderdays.com/2011/09/fall-into-reading-2011-start-reading.html
My List(for now, it will grow):
- Carney's House Party by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Winona's Pony Cart by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon
- The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn
- The Mercy by Beverly Lewis
- The Baker's Wife by Erin Healy
- Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin
- Pirate of my Heart by Jamie Carie
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- A Wedding Invitation by Alice Wisler
- Attracted to Fire by Diann Mills
- Throw out Fifty Things by Gail Blanke
- Walk Strong Look Up by Chantel Hobbs
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...