Monday, August 29, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? August 29, 2011
I can't believe August is almost over. I went on vacation last week and did not finish a single book. I don't know if I will ever be able to focus again. I am happy to finish a book a week right now. Audio books are helping but I really only listen to them in the car. My main focus has been getting in shape and staying there.
What I read last week:
- The Witness by Dee Henderson (on audio in the car)
What I am currently reading:
- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown (on audio in the car)
- Sketchy Behavior by Erynn Mangum
- Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin
- My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham
- The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (on audio)
- To Be a Runner by Martin Dugard
- The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
What I am reading next:
- Thunder in the Morning Calm by Don Brown
- The Survivor by Shelley Shepard Gray
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...