Wednesday, July 13, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? July 11, 2011
This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/
What I read last week:
- Love Letters in the Sand by Diann Hunt
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (on audio in the car)
What I am currently reading:
- Love Finds You in Victory Heights, Washington by Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss (had on the TBR and started in honor of it being the week of fourth of July)
- Pattern of Wounds by J. Mark Bertrand
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
What I am reading next:
- Shadows on the Sand by Gayle Roper
- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
- The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...