Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sunday Salon September 14, 2008
* This morning I finished Q's Legacy by Helene Hanff
* I read part of First Place 4 Health by Carole Lewis
* I read part of an ARC (advanced reader copy) of The Bride Bargain by Kelly Elieen Hake
* Still getting over the crud and my mother has been staying with me and the cats while my sister is in Ohio so I have not really been able to focus.
* I love her but I will be ready for her to be back at her house and my sister to be home. (We only live 10-15 minutes away from each other) :)
* Work sucks right now (sorry but I can't think of anything positive to say about it) (I tried)
* I miss my sister even if she is lazy and messy. ;) (and so do her cats)
* I am really hoping that this week is going to be better than last week in many aspects including reading.
* Book Blogger Appreciation Week Starts Tomorrow so don't forget to visit My Friend Amy's blog for more details: http://www.myfriendamysblog.com/