Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sunday Salon September 14, 2008
* This morning I finished Q's Legacy by Helene Hanff
* I read part of First Place 4 Health by Carole Lewis
* I read part of an ARC (advanced reader copy) of The Bride Bargain by Kelly Elieen Hake
* Still getting over the crud and my mother has been staying with me and the cats while my sister is in Ohio so I have not really been able to focus.
* I love her but I will be ready for her to be back at her house and my sister to be home. (We only live 10-15 minutes away from each other) :)
* Work sucks right now (sorry but I can't think of anything positive to say about it) (I tried)
* I miss my sister even if she is lazy and messy. ;) (and so do her cats)
* I am really hoping that this week is going to be better than last week in many aspects including reading.
* Book Blogger Appreciation Week Starts Tomorrow so don't forget to visit My Friend Amy's blog for more details: http://www.myfriendamysblog.com/
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...