Sunday, April 6, 2008
Nonfiction Five Challenge
A New Challenge: Hosted by Joy at Thoughts of Joy
After months and months of reading mysteries, short stories, thrillers, adventures, fantasies, romance novels, etc., it's time to start planning for a reality check! Reality in the form of
NON-FICTION reading. Come on in and join the fun!
A FEW POINTS OF INTEREST:
1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2008 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky)
2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)
3. If interested, please sign up below with the link to your NFF Challenge post (all choices need not be posted and may change at any time) at Thoughts of Joy's Blog
1. Rattled by Trish Berg (DONE -May)
2. Trepassers Will Be Baptized: An Unordained Memoir of a Preacher's Daughter by Elizabeth Hancock (DONE-August)
3. 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff (DONE-August)
4. The Ghost Map by Steven Johnson (DONE-August)
5. Saturdays with Stella by Allison Pittman (DONE-September)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...